ZS Associates Off Campus Drive 2020 | Analytics Associate | BE / B.Tech / Any Degree | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : ZS Associates is a Consulting and professional services firm focusing on consulting, software, and technology, headquartered in Evanston, Illinois that provides services for clients in private equity, healthcare, and technology.
||Company Name||ZS Associates|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Analytics Associate|
|Qualification||BE /B.Tech /Any Degree||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 – 3 years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for ZS Associates Jobs 2020 :
Decision Analytics Associate (DAAs) are active participants in creating and delivering solutions for our clients and project teams. DAAs leverage their analytic skills to derive insights and solve problems. In particular, DAAs employ advanced analytic techniques in areas such as modeling, simulation and optimization.
- Develop advanced statistical models that relate marketing or sales activities to financial results
- Simulate the impact of a client’s future marketing or sales activities on their future real-world results
- Leverage optimization techniques to guide clients and ZS teams to the best decisions
- Design custom analysis tools in applications such as Visual Basic, MS Excel, MS Access, SAS and ZS proprietary software
- Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams
- Collaborate with client and ZS teams to implement solutions
- Gain immediate responsibility for project deliverables
- Take initiative to advance your analytic and problem-solving skills and train others at ZS
Skills Required for ZS Associates Jobs 2020 :
ZS welcomes candidates for the DAA position from any engineering discipline. The common denominator in an individual’s success is a strong academic record, a stated interest in working with business operations, and evidence of superior analytic skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in any engineering discipline, MIS, operations management, or another relevant degree
- Demonstrated record of academic success
Additionally, we seek individuals with the following personal skills:
- Strong work ethic and personal initiative
- Structured problem-solving skills
- Focus on quality and detail orientation
- Excellent organizational and task management skills
- Strong communication and business acumen
- Ability to work across global cross-office teams
- Client service orientation
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity, and personal initiative
Documents to be Carried for ZS Associates Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply for ZS Associates Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires