Zoho Hiring Freshers Of 2016/2017/2018/2019/2020 Batch As Software Developer For B.E/B.Tech
Zoho Hiring Freshers Of 2016/2017/2018/2019/2020 Batch: Zoho is an Indian web-based online office suite containing word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, note-taking, wikis, web conferencing, customer relationship management, project management, invoicing, and other applications developed by Zoho Corporation, a California-based company
Job Profile: Software Developer
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2016/2017/2018/2019/2020 Batch
Exp Needed: 0-2 Years
Work Location: Chennai & Tenkasi[AdSesne-A]
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the product development life cycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- We have scheduled to conduct written tests on 14th, 15th, 22nd, 28th & 29th of December, 2019 – 09.00 AM, Here are more details:
|Test Date||Written Test Location||Job Location|
|14 Dec 2019||Chennai||Chennai|
|15 Dec 2019|
|22 Dec 2019|
|28 Dec 2019||Tenkasi||Tenkasi|
|29 Dec 2019||Chennai||Chennai|
- The written test which is held on the 28th of December will be ONLY at Tenkasi Location.
- Students graduating on 2021 will not be eligible to take up the test, they will not receive the call letters for the test.
Apply before the link Expires for Zoho Hiring Freshers Of 2016/2017/2018/2019/2020 Batch
Apply Link – Click Here