Zebra Off Campus Drive 2020 | Web Developer | BE / B.Tech / MCA | Bangalore , Karataka
Company Profile : Zebra – We empower the front line of business in retail/eCommerce, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, healthcare and other industries to achieve a performance edge. We deliver industry-tailored, end-to-end solutions that intelligently connect people, assets and data to help our customers make business-critical decisions.
Our market-leading solutions elevate the shopping experience, track and handle inventory as well as improve supply chain efficiency and patient care. Ranked on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Employers for the last three years, Zebra helps our customers capture their edge
|Details Of Zebra Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Web Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / MCA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Zebra Jobs 2020 :
- Develops less sophisticated potential electronic data processing applications and prepares design proposals to reflect cost, time and alternative actions to satisfy existing and future needs of the corporation.
- Utilizes unit tests and protocols for evaluation of system performance.
- Conducts analysis of systems specifications and uses the latest analysis/diagramming tools to represent business/technical processes.
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans.
- Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation.
- Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards.
- Should be customer-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions
- Provides timely resolution of problems or critical issue on behalf of customer.
- Performs system upgrades including planning and scheduling, coordination and deploying.
- Ensures availability and performance of systems and application environments through proactive as well as reactive analysis and maintenance.
Skills Required For Zebra Jobs 2020 :
- Ability to understand end-user issues
- Technical hands-on experience in troubleshooting
- Experience in documenting and maintaining up to date systems procedures
- Shown analytical skills with experience in performing in a fast-paced, high growth, constantly evolving environment
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements.
Documents to be Carried for Zebra Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Zebra Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.