Xilinx Recruitment 2020 | Design Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Hyderabad , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Xilinx – Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, programmable SoCs, and now, the ACAP. Our highly flexible, programmable silicon, enabled by a suite of advanced software and tools, drives rapid innovation across a wide span of industries and technologies – from consumer to cars to the cloud. Xilinx delivers the most dynamic processing technology in the industry, enabling rapid innovation with its adaptable, intelligent computing.
|Details Of Xilinx Recruitment 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||System Design Engineer - Intern|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 – 1 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description For Xilinx Jobs 2020 :
- The Systems Integration and Validation group takes a key role in the development of software and hardware to validate, test, and characterize Xilinx’s next-generation FPGA families at the system level.
- We are looking for an Intern Systems Design Engineer to work in the Systems Integration and Validation team at the Xilinx Hyderabad office.
- The team focuses on pre-silicon, post-silicon validation, triaging issues and debugging system-level issues, and driving complex system-level issues to a resolution together with design and verification team.
- Responsible for pre-tapeout silicon validation using FPGA platforms/Emulation platforms, post-silicon validation, MPSOC bring-up using system-level stress testing software, debugging, characterization testing of MPSOC products with low-power but high-performance multi-core embedded ARM CPU’s.
- Participating in developing regression suite which Python and shell based.
- Run regression tests using our system-level verification tool & Develop scripts to automate regression tests
- FPGA based pre-tapeout MPSOC design validation and support for early software development
- Post-silicon MPSOC bring up/debug/validation, performance and power characterization, high speed interface characterization testing
- Development of validation tests, ranging from directed tests for specific MPSOC blocks and IO interfaces to OS based system tests
- Collaboration with MPSOC architect, design and verification teams, software development teams, and systems team
- Participation in the definition of reference boards and bring up of MPSOC
Skills Required For Xilinx Jobs 2020 :
- Degree in Computer or Electronics Engineering (preferred)
- Programming languages: C, Assembly
- Proficient in scripting languages: Python, Shell
- Some background of designing and developing embedded systems software
- Good communication (verbal and written) and teamwork skills
- Experience/Knowledge with CPU (ARM v8 or x86), bus interface and protocols (AXI, AHB, etc.), high-speed interfaces (DDR, PCIe, Ethernet, SD, USB, SATA etc.), and computer systems
- Experience/Knowledge with FPGA based prototyping and validation
- Experience/Knowledge of post-silicon validation, debug, high-speed interface characterization and compliance/interoperability
- Having a background in MPSOC troubleshooting, including hands-on experience with lab instruments and JTAG based debug systems including oscilloscopes, waveforms analyzer
- Experience/Knowledge of using Xilinx Vivado tools.
Documents to be Carried for Xilinx Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Xilinx Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.