Wipro Off Campus Drive 2019 | Engineering, Arts, Science, Commerce Graduates | 2019 Batch | BA, BBA, BBM, BMS, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, BCM, BE, B.Tech | Across India | November 2019
Company: Wipro Ltd
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.
Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
Role: Service Desk
Job Locations: Across India
Salary: 3 LPA to 4.5 LPA
- All Arts, Science, Commerce and Engineering Graduates
- (Diploma/ ME/ M.Tech/ MBA/ MCA/ Any Masters degree are NOT eligible)
- Year of Passing – 2019 only
- 10th Standard – Pass
- 12th Standard – Pass
- Graduation – Pass
The opportunity under Service Desk Hiring is open for Arts, Science,Commerce Graduates and Engineering of 2019 batch from various streams who are aspiring to launch a dynamic career in the IT industry with Wipro. Please read on for further information regarding who we are looking for, eligibility criteria and application guidelines.
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week)
- Group Discussion
- Technical InterviewRe
- HR Interview
Application Link : Click Here (only Registration form opens in Mobile)