Western Railway Notification 2020 – Opening for 3553 Electrician Posts
Western Railway has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Fitter, Electrician. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Western Railway (RRC WR)|
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Welder (G&E)
- Painter (General)
- Mechanic (DSL)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Mechanic Refrigeration & AC
- Mechanic LT & Cable
- Pipe Fitter
- Draftsman (Civil)
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 15 year
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.rrc-wr.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.01.2020 to 06.02.2020