West Central Railway Notification 2020 – Opening for 200 Assistant Posts
West Central Railway has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Apprentice. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||West Central Railway|
|Type of Employment||Railway Jobs|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant
- Secretarial Assistant
- Mechanic Repair & Maintenance of Vehicle
- CNC Programmer-cum-operator
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 15 year
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 170/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 70/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.01.2020 to 26.02.2020