WBHRB – West Bengal Health Recruitment Board 2020 | GDMO & MO Posts | Total Vacancies 2545 | Last Date 31.07.2020 ( Date Extended ) | West Bengal WBHRB Notification @ www.wbhrb.in
WBHRB Recruitment 2020: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of General Duty Medical Officers ( G.D.M.O.s ) and Medical Officer (Specialist) in the Cadre of the West Bengal Health Service (Basic Grade) under Health & Family Welfare, Department. A new employment notice [Advt.No.R/GDMO/03(1)/1/ /2020 & Advt. No. R/MO(Sp.)/ 02 (1)/1/2020] was released by WBHRB on 17.06.2020. There are 2545 vacancies are allocated for WBHRB MO Recruitment 2020. Applicants who are looking for West Bengal government Jobs those candidates can use this WBHRB GDMO Vacancy and make the WBHRB online registration between 19.06.2020 to 31.07.2020 (Date Extended).
WBHRB MO Recruitment 2020 notification & WBHRB GDMO Jobs online application form is available @ www.wbhrb.in. Candidates should possess Medical Qualification/ MBBS Degree and must register their names in the West Bengal Medical Council. Aspirants should have knowledge of Bengali. WBHRB West Bengal Health Recruitment Board will recruit the aspirants via Marks ( Qualification/ Experience ) and Interview. Shortlisted aspirants will be appointed at anywhere in West Bengal State. More details of WBHRB Health vacancy, upcoming WBHRB MO Vacancy, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming WB health Recruitment notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of WBHRB MO Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||General Duty Medical Officers , Medical Officer|
|Qualification||Medical - MBBS degree||Total Vacancy||2545|
|Job Location||, West Bengal|
|Salary||Rs. 67,820/- p.m.|
|Last Date||date extended upto 31.07.2020|
WBHRB Latest Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 2545 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Category wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay scale|
Eligibility Criteria for WBHRB GDMO & MO Vacancy
- GDMO: Medical qualifications included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956 ) and Registration as Medical Practitioner in the Medical Council of India.
- MO: MBBS degree included in the First Schedule OR Second Schedule OR Part II of the Third Schedule of the
Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) with a recognized and requisite Post Graduate Qualification in
the respective Speciality and registration as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Salary Details :
Scale of Pay with Grade Pay : As per WBS(ROPA) Rules,2019 in Pay Matrix Level-16 read with F.D. Memo No. 5562-
F(P).dated 25.09.2019, in the corresponding Pay Band (PB-4A of Rs. 15,600-42,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- as per
WBS(ROPA) Rules,2009 read with F.D. Memo No. 961-F(P). dated 07.02.2011.
i) Whether higher initial pay admissible and the limit, if any : X
ii) Dearness allowance admissible : Yes
iii) Any other allowance admissible : N.P.P. and other allowances
as per Govt. Rules
iv) Total minimum emoluments : Rs. 67,820/- p.m.(including NPA and
- GDMO: 36 years for ordinary Medical Graduates and 40 years for those possessing Post Graduate qualifications.
- MO: Not more than 40 Years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- WBHRB West Bengal Health Recruitment Board will recruit the aspirants via Marks (Qualification/ Experience) and Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.210 for Gen/ OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ ST of WB/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online (GRIPS).
- Refer official notification to get payment details.
How to apply West Bengal WBHRB Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website wbhrb.in.
- Find the advertisement “Direct Recruitment to the posts for General Duty Medical Officers & Direct Recruitment to the posts for Medical Officer (Specialist)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up WBHRB Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.