Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Developer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Vodafone India Ltd – Working at Vodafone is all about helping people feel ready to benefit from new technology. We bring the future to even the most remote places, using technology to help families in disaster zones, showing young people that a phone is not just for fun and thinking about technology that doesn’t even exist yet.
Over 30 years ago, we made the first ever mobile phone call and sent the first SMS in Britain and have been changing the lives of billions of people ever since. We are taking 4G to the Moon and using big data for social good to intelligent transport systems and emergency drones, we are still shaking things up.
|Details Of Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Vodafone India Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description For Vodafone Jobs 2020 :
- The Business Intelligence (BI) delivers Business Intelligence (BI) capabilities, which play a key role in strategic planning and allow the organisation to gather, store, access and analyse business data to inform decision-making.
- The Business Intelligence Specialist has a good understanding of established concepts and procedures in ensuring the business receives a great information service that is central to their commercial decision making and growing the reliability and creativity of BIs solutions and services.
- They perform detailed data analysis, implement dashboards and ensure decision support systems are in place that best serve the business in their decision making, whilst adhering to Standards, policy and legislation.
- Typically reports to the Business Intelligence Manager Job Responsibilities
- Runs administrative activities related to designing new approaches, methodologies and modelling comprehensive dashboards and understands the business needs and transforming them into a feasible technical solution plan;
- Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to designing new approaches, methodologies and modelling comprehensive dashboards in line with business needs and requirements;
- Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support collaboration between the team and Finance, BI and Technology groups, BI vendors, Systems Developers and contractors;
- Delivers assigned tasks in centralising and servicing reporting needs of the business, including report design, development, publishing, maintenance and special report requests;
- Delivers activities which help establish and maintain processes to analyse requirements and integrate recurring reports into a standard reporting catalogue
- Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas
Skills Required For Vodafone Jobs 2020 :
- Data Modelling
- Data Visualization
- Data Analytics and Insights
- Data Management and Transformation
- AI – Deep and Machine Learning
Selection Process For Vodafone Jobs 2020 :
- All eligible candidates need to appear for the Aptitude Test
- Candidates who clear the Online test are required to appear for GD & PI
- Candidates who clear GD & PI will go through HR interview
Documents to be Carried for Vodafone Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Vodafone Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.