VMWare Off Campus Drive 2020 | Full Stack Developer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : VMWare – At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our compute, cloud, mobility, networking and security offerings form a digital foundation that powers the apps, services and experiences that are transforming the world.
|Details Of VMWare Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Full Stack Applications Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For VMWare Jobs 2020 :
IT Application developer will be working on development projects that caters VMWare GS organization. You will be responsible for analysis, design and development of customer facing web applications. You must have exceptional technical and analytical skills and should have 5-9 years of industry experience working in IT delivery teams. You must possess excellent communication, cross functional team management and interpretation skills. You Should have a deep understanding of software engineering process and methodologies.
- Application development experience using J2EE and very good OO programming skills in Java and related technologies
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms
- Must possess relevant experience in Java frameworks like Spring Microservices, Spring-Boot, Hibernate, JPA
- Good understanding of RDBMS and NoSQL DB (Mongo/Redis/Any Graph DB)
- Should have relevant working experience in a CI/CD environment where build & test is automated. Should have working experience in tools like Maven, Jenkins, Bamboo etc.
- Should possess good understanding of design patterns
- Good working and working knowledge in PCF/AWS is preferred
- Developing Cloud Native applications using Spring Boot/Spring Cloud is an added advantage.
- Should possess debugging skills and code management (Code Reviews and Coding Standards development)
- Must be passionate about team building and sharing knowledge.
Documents to be Carried for VMWare Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For VMWare Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.