Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 | 724 GDS Vacancies | Last Date 07.07.2020 | Apply online @ www.indiapost.gov.in
Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: New employment notice [RECTT./GDS ONLINE/CYCLE-II/2020] was released by India Post office 724 vacancies in Uttarakhand Postal Circle. Online mode applications are invited through appost.in/gdsonline for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Posts. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs in Uttarkhand can make the India Post online registration from 08.06.2020. According to the Uttarkhand postal jobs notification, these 724 vacancies are assigned for Uttarkhand Postal Circle GDS Vacancy. The last date for submission of India Post online application is 07.07.2020.
|Details Of Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||India Post – Uttarakhand Postal Circle|
|Job Category||Central govt.|
|Job Role||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Qualification||10th Std||Total Vacancy||724|
|Job Location||, Uttarakhand|
|Salary||Rs.12,000/- to Rs.14,500/-|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Uttarkhand Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2020 notification pdf & UK Post Office recruitment apply online link is available @ www.indiapost.gov.in/ www.appost.in/gdsonline. Applicants should pass 10th Std and age limit should be 18 to 40 years. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via either online or offline. UK Post Office will recruit the aspirants on merit list basis. Shortlisted candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Uttarakhand state. More details of Uttarakhand Postal jobs, upcoming India Post Office jobs notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming India Post notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Eligibility Criteria for Uttarakhand Post Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Vacancy
- Applicants must pass Secondary School/ 10th Std from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- India Post Office selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list.
Mode of Application
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women/ trans-woman candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online or offline (Post Office).
Steps to apply online for Uttarakhand Post Office Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website appost.in/gdsonline.
- Find the advertisement for Uttarakhand Postal Circle, click on the advertisement.
- UK Postal notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up Uttarakhand Postal Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Aspirants shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.