UPSC Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Engineer, Senior Scientific Officer & Other Posts | Total Vacancy 122 | Last Date 13.08.2020 | UPSC Notification @ www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission invites online recruitment applications (ORA) for recruitment by selection to the following posts i.e. Medical Officer/Research Officer (Homoeopathy), Assistant Engineer, Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Senior Scientific Officer & Architect Posts. Recently UPSC has issued new employment notice [ADVERTISEMENT NO. 07/2020] to fill up 121 vacancies and post wise vacancy details are given below. Aspirants who are searching engineering jobs in central government can make the UPSC Online registration by using UPSC Login through www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 13.08.2020.
UPSC selection will be based on Recruitment Test/ Interview and selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. UPSC Recruitment Notification & UPSC Jobs Online Application is available @www.upsc.gov.in/ www.upsconline.nic.in. Candidates are not required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand. Contenders have to pay required fee and fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. More details of UPSC Latest vacancy, upcoming UPSC jobs, syllabus, admit card, result, syllabus, latest notifications etc.
|Details Of UPSC SSO Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Medical Officer, Research Officer - Homoeopathy , Assistant Engineer, Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, Senior Scientific Officer , Architect|
|Qualification||B.Arch, B.Sc, BHMS, MBBS, M.Sc, M.Tech, M.E, M.Phil||Total Vacancy||122|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Refer Officaial Notice|
|Starting Date||25.07.2020 ( Online Mode )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Union Public Service Commission has released 122 Vacancies for Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Medical Officer/Research Officer (Homoeopathy),||36|
|Assistant Engineer (Quality Assurance) (Metallurgy), Directorate General of Quality Assurance, Department of Defence Production, Ministry of Defence||03|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (General Medicine), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare||46|
|Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Neuro Surgery), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare||14|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Ballistics), Forensic Science Laboratory, Home Department, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi||02|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Biology), Forensic Science Laboratory, Home Department, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi||06|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Chemistry), Forensic Science Laboratory, Home Department, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi||05|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Documents), Forensic Science Laboratory, Home Department, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi||04|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Photo), Forensic Science Laboratory, Home Department, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi||01|
|Senior Scientific Officer (Physics), Forensic Science Laboratory, Home Department, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi||03|
|Architect (Group-A), Urban Planning, Department of Urban Planning (Architect Wing), Chandigarh Administration||01|
Eligibility criteria for UPSC SSO, MO & Other Posts
- Medical Officer/Research Officer: Degree in Homoeopathy.
- Assistant Engineer: Master’s Degree in Science/ Bachelor’s Degree in Metallurgy Engineering.
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor: MBBS degree.
- Senior Scientific Officer: Master’s degree in concerned subject.
- Architect: Degree in Architecture.
- Refer official notice to check post wise educational qualification.
- Medical Officer/Research Officer: 35 years.
- Assistant Engineer: 30 years.
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor: 40 years.
- Senior Scientific Officer: 35 years.
- Architect: 40 years.
- Check official notification, to get age limit & relaxation details.
UPSC Recruitment Process
- Selection will be based on Recruitment Test/ Interview.
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.25 for Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
- You should make the payment via SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click “Advertisement” find the advertisement “Advertisement No.07 – 2020”, click on the link.
- Read the notification clearly and check eligibility.
- To apply enter your details and make payment.
- Take the print of the application form for your reference.
How to fill up UPSC Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.