UPSC – Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 | Staff Nurse, Assistant Professor & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 35 | Last Date 03.12.2020 | Download UPSC Notification @ www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission invites online recruitment applications (ORA) for recruitment by selection to the following posts i.e. Public Health Specialist, Assistant Professor/Sr. Tutor, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse & Assistant Director Posts. Recently UPSC has issued new employment notice [ADVERTISEMENT NO. 14/2020] to fill up 35 vacancies and post wise vacancy details are given below. Aspirants who are searching central government Jobs can make the UPSC Online registration by using UPSC Login through www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 03.12.2020 . UPSC Recruitment Notification & UPSC Jobs Online Application is available @www.upsc.gov.in/ www.upsconline.nic.in
UPSC selection will be based on Interview & Recruitment Test and selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. Candidates will be short-listed as per the information provided by them in the application. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. Contenders have to pay required fee and fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance. All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. Information furnished by the candidates is found to be wrong, their candidature will be rejected. More details of UPSC Latest vacancy, upcoming UPSC jobs, syllabus, admit card, result, syllabus, latest notifications etc.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||central govt jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor, Staff Nurse, Assistant Director, Medical Officer, Senior Tutor, Public Health Specialist|
|Qualification||Any U.G Degree, MBBS, DNB, MS, MD, ANM, GNM, B.Sc.Nursing, M.Sc Nursing, PG Diploma||Total Vacancy||35 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||As per norms|
UPSC Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 35 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy|
|Public Health Specialist||17|
|Assistant Professor/Sr. Tutor||01|
Eligibility criteria for UPSC MO, Staff Nurse & Other Posts
- Public Health Specialist: MBBS degree.
- Assistant Professor/Sr. Tutor: Master Degree in Nursing.
- Medical Officer: Medical Qualification.
- Staff Nurse: Passed 10+2 Examination/ Diploma/Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery or Degree in Nursing.
- Assistant Director: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
|Public Health Specialist Grade III||i) MBBS ii) Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Concerned Specialty or Super Specialty ie DM/DNB or Master of Public Health or Diploma in Industrial Health or Diploma in Tropical Medicine and Hygience with 3 Yrs. Exp. with PG Degree or 5 Yrs. Exp. with PG Diploma|
|Assistant Professor/Sr. Tutor||i) Master Degree in Nursing ii) Registered Nurse and Midwife iii) 5 Yrs. Exp. of which 3 Yrs. in Public Health Teaching/Nursing Servies|
|Medical Officer||MBBS with 2 Yrs. professional Experience|
|Staff Nurse||i) 10+2 Pass ii) Degree/Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or Degree in Nursing iii) Registration with Indian/State Nursing Council|
|Assistant Director||i) Bachelor Degree in any discipline ii) 3 Yrs. Experience in Public Relation or Publicity or Admn work including 2 Yrs. Experience in tourism and hospitality in Govt undertaking|
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Public Health Specialist Grade III||45 Yrs. as on 03-12-2020|
|Assistant Professor/Sr. Tutor||40 Yrs. as on 03-12-2020|
|Medical Officer||35 Yrs. as on 03-12-2020|
|Staff Nurse||30 Yrs. as on 03-12-2020|
|Assistant Director||30 Yrs. as on 03-12-2020|
- UPSC selection will be based on Interview & Recruitment Test.
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.25 for Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
- Payment via SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website upsc.gov.in.
- Click “Advertisement” find the advertisement “Advertisement No.11 – 2020”, click on the link.
- Read the notification clearly and check eligibility.
- Then go to “https://www.upsconline.nic.in/” find the link “ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSTS“
- New page will be opened, click on the concerned link.
- Read the instructions carefully then proceed to apply.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.