UPSC Exam Notification 2020 | Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2020 | IMA, INA & Other Courses | Total Vacancies 344 | Last Date 25.08.2020 | UPSC CDSE Recruitment Notification @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC Exam Notification 2020: Union Public Service Commission has released the recruitment advertisement [EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.10/2020.CDS-II] for UPSC CDS Exam 2020. It is going to conduct the Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2020 on 08.11.2020. As per the UPSC CDS Exam notification, overall 344 vacancies are allocated for IMA Dehradun, INA Ezhimala, AFA Hyderabad & OTA Chennai Courses. Applicants who are seeking Engineering jobs in central govt can use this UPSC job opportunity. Eligible applicants can apply to this UPSC CDS Exam via UPSC login from 05.08.2020. The last date for submission of online application is 25.08.2020.
UPSC CDS recruitment notification and UPSC online registration link is available in official website (upsconline.nic.in). Applicants must have possessed Degree/ Engineering from recognized university. Candidates must have attained prescribed age limit and relaxation. Selection will be based on written test/ interview/ skill test. Selected aspirants will be appointed at all over India. Contenders have to pay required fee via either online or offline. More details of UPSC CDS 2020 vacancy, upcoming UPSC Exam notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.10/2020.CDS-II|
|Exam Name||Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2020|
|Course Name||IMA Dehradun, INA Ezhimala, AFA Hyderabad & OTA Chennai|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||05.08.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||25.08.2020|
UPSC CDS 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the UPSC notification, overall 344 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Course||No of Vacancy|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||26|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)||169|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai||17|
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC CDS Examination (II) 2020
- Applicants must have possessed Degree/ Engineering from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- UPSC CDS selection will be based on written test/ interview/ skill test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.200 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ Female candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) or offline (SBI by Cash).
Steps to apply UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (II) 2020 Notification
- Go to official website upsconline.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up UPSC Online Registartion
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.