UPPSC – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 | 28 Vacancies for | Regional Inspector Posts | Last date : 03.12.2020 | Apply Online @ uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Regional Inspector Jobs 2020: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed Diploma, Bachelor.Degree, Driving License for 28 Regional Inspector Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 03.11.2020 to 03.12.2020. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before applying online to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Regional Inspector|
|Qualification||Diploma, Bachelor.Degree, Driving License||Total Vacancy||28 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs.44,900 - 1,42,400 (per month)|
Detailed Descriptions of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020
Total Vacancies: 28 Posts
|Post Name||No. of Post|
- Must have passed the High School Examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or an examination recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto: and
- A Diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 years course) or A diploma in Mechanical Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education (3 years course) or Any qualification in either of the above disciplines declared equivalent, by the Central Government or State Government: and
- Working experience of at least one year in a reputed automobile workshop which is undertakes repairs of both light motor vehicles, heavy goods vehicles and heavy passenger motor vehicles fitted with petrol and diesel engine and
- Must hold a driving license authorizing him to drive motor cycle, heavy goods vehicles and heavy passenger motor vehicles
- Must have thorough knowledge of Hindi language written in Devanagari script
- 21 years to 40 years as on 01 July 2020
Relaxation (in Upper age limit) – SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years.
Pay Scale: Rs.44,900 – 1,42,400
- Written Examination
- Practical Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
|Unreserved/ Economically||Rs. 225|
|Scheduled Caste/ Schedules Tribe||Rs. 105|
|Ex-Service Man||Rs. 105|
Pay the Examination Fee as per the notified payment mode. (Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Challan/ Demand Draft)
How to apply for UPPSC Regional Inspector Job 2020
Candidates willing to be a part of UPPSC have to apply for latest UPPSC Recruitment 2020 for Regional Inspector posts through Online mode from 03.11.2020 to 03.12.2020. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official UPPSC website uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Regional Inspector Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
Important Dates to Apply :
Official Notification & Apply Link :
UPPSC - FEQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for UPPSC ?
Diploma, Bachelor.Degree, Driving License Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for UPPSC ?
UPPSC released 28 vacancies for Regional Inspector Posts
✅ How to apply for UPPSC ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
Rs. 225 For Unreserved/ Economically & Rs. 105 for Scheduled Caste/ Schedules Tribe & Rs. 25 for Handicapped & Rs. 105 for Ex-Service Man. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.44,900-1,42,400 (per month) . Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
21 years to 40 years as on 01 July 2020. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for UPPSC ?
The Job location for this post is All Over Uttar Pradesh
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 03.11.2020
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
03.12.2020 is last date to apply for this post