UPPCL Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 102 Account Clerk (Lekha Lipik) Posts | Last date : 27.10.2020 | Apply Online @ www.upenergy.in
UPPCL Account Clerk (Lekha Lipik) Jobs 2020: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed B.Com for 102 Account Clerk (Lekha Lipik) Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 06.10.2020 to 27.10.2020. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before applying online to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
|Details Of UPPCL Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Accounts Clerk|
|Qualification||B.Com||Total Vacancy||102 Posts|
|Job Location||, Uttar Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs.27,200-86,100 (per month)|
Total Vacancies: 102 Posts
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Accounts Clerk (Lekha Lipik)||102|
Category Wise Details:
|Account Clerk (Lekha Lipik)||45||27||10||18||02||102|
|For PH Divyang||No Fee|
Pay the Examination Fee as per the notified payment mode. (Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Challan/ Demand Draft)
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com)
- 21-40 years as on 1st July 2020
Pay Scale: Rs.27,200 – 86,100
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply for UPPCL Account Clerk (Lekha Lipik) Job 2020
Candidates willing to be a part of UPPCL have to apply for latest UPPCL Recruitment 2020 for Account Clerk (Lekha Lipik) posts through Online mode from 06.10.2020 to 27.10.2020. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official UPPCL website www.upenergy.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Accounts Clerk Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.