Unisys Recruitment 2020 | Network Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Name: Unisys – Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Network Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 + Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for Unisys Jobs 2020 :
- Delivers Tier 2 remote hardware and software support services to clients to resolve product use and multi-product/platform problems, and/or questions relating to enterprise systems, networks and application software, as well as desktop applications that are beyond the scope of the client’s first level help desk support function.
- Functions as an escalation point for well-defined incidents and basic problems.
- Provides referrals and/or dispatches to other service providers to ensure that client’s service level and technical requirements are met.
- Provides alerts and situation status information to both client and Unisys management. Performs patching activities where automated.
- Responds to service outages and other problems/issues. Creates, updates and provides inputs to standard operating procedures for day-to-day activities.
- Understands Customer Situations and Customer SLRs (Service Level Requirements) and acts accordingly to meet them.
- Provides alerts and situation status information to both client and Unisys management.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures. Participates in project activities.
- May be required to work in rotational shifts (24×7 shifts applicable) and provide on-call support if required.
Skills Required for Unisys Jobs 2020 :
- University degree or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum of 1-year relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, logical and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL Modules like Incident, Change and Problem Management.
- Ability to support multiple clients/ technologies as part of shared support delivery.
- Must be client-focused, display interpersonal skills and be an effective team member.
Documents to be Carried for Unisys Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Unisys Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.