Unisys Off Campus Drive 2020 | Network Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Apply Online @ Official Website
Unisys Off Campus Drive 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Unisys Off Campus IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech , MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Unisys Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Unisys Off Campus Drive 2020 Details :
Company Name : Unisys – Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing.
|Details Of Unisys Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Network Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0 – 2 Years ( Freshers )|
|Job Location||, Bangalore|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for Unisys Jobs 2020 :
- Delivers Tier 2 remote hardware and software support services to clients to resolve product use and multi-product/platform problems, and/or questions relating to enterprise systems, networks and application software, as well as desktop applications that are beyond the scope of the client’s first level help desk support function.
- Functions as an escalation point for well defined incidents and basic problems. Provides referrals and/or dispatches to other service providers to ensure that client’s service level and technical requirements are met.
- Provides alerts and situation status information to both client and Unisys management.
- Performs patching activities where automated. Responds to service outages and other problems/issues. Creates, updates and provides inputs to standard operating procedures for day today activities.
- Understands Customer Situations and Customer SLRs (Service Level Requirements) and acts accordingly to meet them.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct failures.
- Participates in project activities.
- May be required to work in rotational shifts (24×7 shifts applicable) and provide on call support if required.
Skills Required for Unisys Jobs 2020 :
- Excellent verbal and written communication, logical and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL Modules like Incident, Change and Problem Management.
- Ability to support multiple clients/ technologies as part of shared support delivery.
- Must be client focused, display interpersonal skills and be an effective team member.
Documents to be Carried for Unisys Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Unisys Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
[[ Register Here ]]
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.