Ula Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Ula – Ula is an Indonesia-focused marketplace app that uses technology to modernise distribution and credit in traditional retail. It brings the best of selection, prices and payment credit to small and medium sized retailers across categories such as FMCG, staples, apparel, and more.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Ula Jobs 2020 :
- Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery
- Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise to our development teams
- Contributing toward predictable delivery of quality releases
- Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing automation
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them
- Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results
Skills Required For Ula Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or in any related engineering discipline
- 1-3 years of Software Development experience
- Good background in, and at least 1+ years of working in tooling or QA automation
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in agile development environments
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies including, but not limited to, Cucumber, Concordion, Selenium, Fit/FitNesse, SoapUI
- Proficient with bug tracking and test management toolsets
- Strong working knowledge of testing fundamentals such as TDD & BDD
- Good experience with relational databases such as MySQL & PostgreSQL
- Use appropriate measures and KPIs to validate and report on software quality Identify and test for functional ‘edge cases’ outside of expected workflow
- Have the drive to become an expert in:
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- Performance/Stress/Scalability Testing
- Automated Browser Testing
- User Testing
- Great problem solving skills and propensity to learn and mentor SDETs
- Excel at working in small, dynamic, and fast-paced groups
- Building test infrastructures using containerization technologies such as Docker
- Testing enterprise applications deployed to cloud environments such as AWS
- Able to troubleshoot complex systems problems, debug and find root causes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Documents to be Carried for Ula Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Ula Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.