Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board Notification 2020 – Opening for 314 Medical Officer Posts
Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Medical Officer. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
- The candidates must have passed MS/ DNB or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
Salary Package: Rs. 56,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.2000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ukmssb.org
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.12.2019 to 02.01.2020