UiPath Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : UiPath – UiPath is the fastest-growing enterprise software company in history. Our culture is our most valuable asset, that’s why it acts like a compass to us. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls. Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||2+ Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For UiPath Jobs 2020 :
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
Skills Required For UiPath Jobs 2020 :
- Experience in C# (2+ years), with a good knowledge of the .NET ecosystem.
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming and architectural design patterns.
- Very good grasp of multi-threading, synchronization, TPL, asynchronous programming.
- Understanding of basic data structures (list, vector, stack, heap), basic algorithms (sort, search,etc.), and associated time/memory complexity.
- Exceptional design, coding, and problem solving skills, with a bias for architecture at scale.
- Real world experience developing large scale commercial services with robust performance,resiliency, and telemetry, delivered both Online and OnPrem. Not Mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of computer science, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Familiarity with integration technologies with APIs and Swaggers, Protocols such as REST, SOAP, OAuth etc.
Documents to be Carried for UiPath Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For UiPath Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.