UCIL Recruitment 2020, 136 Apprentice, Mining Mate & Other Vacancies, Apply Online @ www.ucil.gov.in
UCIL Recruitment 2020: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL), a Public Sector Enterprise under the
administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy invites applications from suitable Indian Nationals for recruitment through online mode for the posts of Graduate Operational Trainee, Mining Mate, Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant, Winding Engine Driver, Blaster & Apprentice. There are 136 vacancies are filled by UCIL Jaduguda. According to the UCIL Apprentice recruitment notification [Advt.No. – 02/2020], these vacancies are allocated for above said UCIL Vacancy and posts wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are looking for central government jobs those aspirants kindly make the UCIL online registration from 18.05.2020 to 22.06.2020.
|Details Of UCIL Jaduguda Apprentice Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Uranium Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Category||Central govt.|
|Job Role||Graduate Operational Trainee, Mining Mate, Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant, Winding Engine Driver, Blaster & Apprentice|
|Qualification||B.Sc ( Degree )||Total Vacancy||136|
|Job Location||, Jharkhand / Across India|
|Salary||Rs.32633 - 33994|
- As per the UCIL notification, overall 136 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Monthly Salary|
|Graduate Operational Trainee||04||Rs.33994|
|Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant||03||Rs.32180|
|Winding Engine Driver||14||Rs.32633|
Eligibility Criteria for UCIl Apprentice, Mining Mate, Blaster & Other Vacancy
- Graduate Operational Trainee: B.Sc.(Physics/Chemistry).
- Mining Mate: Intermediate with unrestricted Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.
- Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant: Matric with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate.
- Winding Engine Driver: Matric or equivalent and must possess Ist Class Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate.
- Blaster: Matric with unrestricted Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS.
- Apprentice: Intermediate/ Matric.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Graduate Operational Trainee: UR-30 yrs & SC/ST-35 years.
- Mining Mate: UR-35 yrs, OBC (NCL)-38 years & SC/ST-40 years.
- Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant: UR-30 years, OBC (NCL)-33 years & ST-35 years.
- Winding Engine Driver: UR-32 yrs, OBC (NCL)-35 yrs & SC/ST-37 yrs.
- Blaster: UR-32 yrs & SC/ST-37 yrs.
- Apprentice: UR-25 yrs, OBC (NCL)-28 yrs & SC/ST-30 yrs.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- UCIL recruitment process will be done on the basis of Computer Based On-line Examination & exam scheme is given below
Mode of Application
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for General / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non Creamy Layer) and No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates.
- You should make the payment through On-line mode i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
Steps to Apply UCIL Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website ucil.gov.in.
- Click “Jobs” find the advertisement “Advertisement for Various Posts, Advt.No. – 02/2020(Detailed Advertisement)”, click on the advertisement.
- UCIL notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to make online registration for UCIL Jobs 2020
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.