TraceLink Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : TraceLink – TraceLink is the leading digital platform company for the life science supply chain, bringing hundreds of thousands of pharmaceutical and healthcare organizations together for the greater good of the patient. TraceLink’s digital solutions bring the precision, agility and visibility necessary for all members of the pharmaceutical ecosystem to thrive in a world where unplanned events and business disruptions are the “next normal.” Since 2009, TraceLink has been building the world’s largest track and trace network, with a comprehensive global track and trace platform, natively integrated with Amazon Web Services, and designed to minimize risk, cost and time in meeting diverse and evolving global track and trace requirements.
|Details Of TraceLink Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||2 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For TraceLink Jobs 2020 :
As a Software Engineer, you will have the responsibility to come up with innovative solutions for Tracelink’s customers. The engineering team is responsible for the development of various modules and applications that form the Tracelink product portfolio. As a Software Engineer, you will be working on product development following the Tracelink SDLC. You will work closely with other parts of the TraceLink engineering organization and product management.
- Hands-on contribution in creating high level and technical designs, writing code, peer reviewing code by team members, and producing unit tests to ensure coverage.
- Work in an agile environment as an active stakeholder within the team by participating in backlog grooming, story pointing, sprint planning and retrospectives.
- Deliver with quality assigned stories for features being developed by the team.
- Travel to TraceLink US headquarters as needed to establish rapport with other development teams.
Skills Required For TraceLink Jobs 2020 :
- Good coding skills in Java.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM teams.
- Experience with SDLC including version control, defect tracking, and unit testing
- Exposure to relational databases and other persistence technologies.
- Experience working with REST-based web services.
- Experience with cloud-based platforms, preferably Amazon Web Services.
Documents to be Carried for TraceLink Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For TraceLink Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.