TNSDMA Recruitment 2020 | தமிழ்நாடு பேரிடர் மேலாண்மை ஆணையம் வேலைவாய்ப்பு | Agricultural Expert Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 14.08.2020 | TN Disaster Management Recruitment Notification @ tnsdma.tn.gov.in
TNSDMA Recruitment 2020: Tamilnadu State Disaster Management Authority (தமிழ்நாடு பேரிடர் மேலாண்மை ஆணையம்) invites application through email for the post of Agricultural Expert (Agronomy and Crop Production) in the State Drought Monitoring Centre. It is going to recruit many numbers of candidates on contract basis for above said Tamilnadu Disaster Management Recruitment. Applicants who are seeking govt jobs in Tamilnadu should send the scanned copy of the application form to following mail address i.e. [email protected] The last date for receipt of the application is 14.08.2020.
The contract period will be initially for two years from the date of appointment. Tamilnadu State Disaster Management Recruitment notification and TNSDMA Jobs application form is available @ tnsdma.tn.gov.in. Applicants should hold Post Graduate in Agronomy Soil Science, Agricultural Extension and age limit should be 55 to 65 years. Candidates will be selected based on experience and merit. Selected aspirants will be placed at சென்னை (Chennai). More details of Tamilnadu SDMA vacancy, upcoming TNSDMA Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of Tamilnadu Disaster Management Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu State Disaster Management Authority (தமிழ்நாடு பேரிடர் மேலாண்மை ஆணையம்)|
|Job Role||Agricultural Expert|
|Qualification||Post Graduate||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||, Chennai|
|Salary||Rs.7.20 lakh per annum|
|Starting Date||Available Now ( Online Mode - Email )|
|Last Date||14.08.2020 (5.00 pm)|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Eligibility Criteria for TNSDMA Agricultural Expert Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Post Graduate in Agronomy Soil Science, Agricultural Extension from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 55 to 65 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Candidates will be selected based on experience and merit.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online (Email) mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following mail address
Steps to apply for TNSDMA Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website tnsdma.tn.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Applications for filing up the posts of Sr.Consultant, Consultant & DEO at various locations on contract basis”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given mail address before the last date ends.
How to fill up TN Disaster Management Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from TNSDMA Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.