TNRD Recruitment 2020 | 23 Vacancies for Office Assistant Posts | Last Date : 30.11.2020 | Apply Online @ tnrd.gov.in
TNRD Office Assistant Jobs 2020: Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Tamil Nadu has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed 8thStd for 23 Office Assistant Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 05.11.2020 to 30.11.2020. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before applying online to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
|Organization Name||Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Office Assistant|
|Qualification||8th Std||Total Vacancy||23 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.15,700 - 50,000 (per month)|
TNRD Office Assistant Jobs 2020 – Detailed Descriptions
Post Details : Total Vacancies: 23 Posts
|Post Name||No. of Post|
Qualification : 8thStd
- Not mentioned.
Chennai – Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale: Rs.15,700 – 50,000
- There is no application fee required for TNRD Office Assistant Recruitment.
- Personal Interview
How to apply for TNRD Office Assistant Job 2020
Candidates willing to be a part of TNRD have to apply for latest TNRD Recruitment 2020 for Office Assistant posts through Online mode from 05.11.2020 to 30.11.2020. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official TNRD website tnrd.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Office Assistant Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Department of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Tamil Nadu asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.