TNJFU Recruitment 2020 | SRF & Project Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 04 | Last date 20.06.2020 | TNJFU Recruitment Notification @ www.tnjfu.ac.in
TNJFU Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Dr.J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University ( தமிழ்நாடு டாக்டர். J.ஜெயலலிதா மீன்வள பல்கலைக்கழகம் ) is going to conduct the Online interview for the appointment of Senior Research Fellow & Project Assistant under the NADP funded project. Totally, 04 vacancies will be filled by TNJFU and these vacancies are allotted for SRF & Project Assistant Posts. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Tamilnadu can use this TN Fisheries University Jobs 2020. Interested candidates may submit their passport size photo attached resume with scanned copy of all necessary documents to the mentioned email ID on or before 20.06.2020.
Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department Vacancies 2020 notification pdf is available @ www.tnjfu.ac.in. Applicants should possess Degree/ Master Degree in Fisheries Sciences / Life Sciences/ Biotechnology and should have attained prescribed age limit. TNJFU may recruit the aspirants on online interview basis and interview will be held on 22.06.2020. Selected candidates will be placed at Thoothukudi [Tamilnadu]. More details of TN Fisheries Dept vacancy, upcoming TNJFU jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of Tamil Nadu Fisheries University Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Dr. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow & Project Assistant|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree / Master Degree||Total Vacancy||04|
|Job Location||Thoothukudi , Tuticorin ( Tamilnadu )|
|Salary||Rs.15000 to 25000|
|Starting Date||Walk in Interview|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
TNJFU Thoothukudi Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 04 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for TNJFU SRF & Project Assistant Vacancy
- SRF: Master Degree in Fisheries Sciences / Life Sciences / Biotechnology, NET qualified is preferred.
- Project Assistant: Bachelor Degree in Fisheries Sciences / Life Sciences / Biotechnology.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
Age Limit :
- Age limit should be 28 years for both SRF & PA posts.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Online Interview and interview will be held on 22.06.2020 @ Fisheries College and Research Institute, Thoothukudi – 628 008.
Interested candidates may submit their passport size photo attached resume with scanned copy of all necessary documents to the above mentioned email ID on or before 20.06.2020. Eligible candidates will be called for an online interview on 22.06.2020 in google meet platform. Original documents will be verified in person for the selected candidates before issuing of the appointment order. Experience
certificate(s) from the earlier employer(s) can be attached in documents if available. No TA/DA will be provided to the selected candidates during verification.
Mode of Application
- Aspirants should submit the Resume along with all documents through online (Mail) mode only.
- Mail Address : [email protected]
Steps to download TN Dr. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website tnjfu.ac.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Advertisement – Senior Research Fellows and Project Assistants”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Send your resume to the given mail address before the last date ends.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.