TNeGA – Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency Recruitment 2020 | Programmer, Software Programmer, OS & DB Administration Posts | Last Date : 02.12.2020 | TNEGA Recruitment Notification @ tnega.tn.gov.in
TNeGA Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency is going to fill up various vacancies. Recently it has announced the new job notification for Programmer, Software Programmer & OS and DB administration posts. As per the current TNEGA Recruitment 2020 notification, there are various vacancies are filled by TNEGA. It invites online mode application from eligible candidates. Applicants who are seeking latest jobs in Tamilnadu can apply to this recruitment on or before the last date.
TNeGA Recruitment 2020 notification is available @ tnega.tn.gov.in careers page. Applicants should possess B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/M.sc from recognized university and should have attained prescribed age limit. TNEGA will recruit the aspirants via test/ interview basis. After that’s selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Tamilnadu state. More details of Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Programmer, Software Programmer, OS and DB Administration|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, BCA, M.Sc, MCA||Total Vacancy||Various Posts|
| ||Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
Eligibility Criteria for TNEGA Programmer & Other Posts
Total Vacancies: Various Posts
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|OS & DB Administration||Various|
- Applicants should possess B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/M.sc from recognized university
|Programmer||BE/BCA/MCA/M.Sc + 3 years experience|
|Software Programmer||BE/BCA/MCA/M.Sc (CS/IT) + 2 to 4 years experience|
|OS & DB Administration||B.Tech/MCA + 2 to 3 years experience|
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- There is no application fee required for TNeGA Programmer, Software Programmer, Administrator Recruitment.
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Check official notification to get application mode details.
How to apply Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency Jobs 2020
- Go to official website of TNEGA (i.e) tnega.tn.gov.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement link.
- Under Post the eligibility and apply now button will open read it and check Eligibility.
- if you’re eligible candidates can apply to this recruitment on or before the last date 05.06.2020.