TNCPCR Recruitment 2020 | Member Posts | Total Vacancies 06 | Last Date 08.07.2020 | TNCPCR Member Recruitment Notification @ tncpcr.tn.gov.in
TNCPCR Recruitment 2020 : Tamil Nadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights ( தமிழ்நாடு குழந்தை உரிமைகள் பாதுகாப்பு ஆணையம் ) is going to engage experienced candidates for Member (உறுப்பினர்) posts. TNCPCR invites applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for TNCPCR Member vacancy. As per the Tamilnadu govt latest news, there are 06 vacancies are filled by Tamilnadu TNCPCR. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Tamilnadu government should send the filled application form to given address on or before 08.07.2020 (5.30 pm).
Applicants should hold Post Graduate Degree from recognized university. The appointment will be purely based on merit and experience. The person selected for the post of Members shall not hold any other post in any Governmental, Quasi-Governmental, Public Sector or Non-Governmental organization or hold any other position whether for profit or not. TNCPCR recruitment notification & TNCPCR Member application form is available @ tncpcr.tn.gov.in/ www.tn.gov.in. More details of TNCPCR vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of Tamilnadu Child Rights Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights (தமிழ்நாடு குழந்தை உரிமைகள் பாதுகாப்பு ஆணையம்)|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Member ( உறுப்பினர் )|
|Qualification||Post Graduate Degree||Total Vacancy||06|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamilnadu|
|Salary||Refer Official Notification|
|Official Website||tncpcr.tn.gov.in / www.tn.gov.in|
Eligibility Criteria for TNCPCR Member Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Post Graduate Degree from recognized university.
- Applicants should possess experience in Education/ Child health , Care, Welfare or Child Development./ Juvenile Justice or care or neglected or marginialized children or Child with disabilities/ Elimination of child labour or Children in distress/ Child Psychology on Sociology/ Laws relating to Children.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- The applicant for Members should not have exceeded 60 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- TNCPCR Member Selection will be on merit and experience.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address : The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights, No.183/1.E.V.R Periyar Road, Poonnamalli High Road, Kilpauk, Chennai-600 010
How to apply Tamilnadu TNCPCR Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website tn.gov.in.
- Click “Whatsnew” find the advertisement “ Tamil Nadu Commission for Protection of Child Rights- Inviting application for the post of Members – Last date 8th July 2020, 5.30 PM ”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up TNCPCR Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from TNCPCR Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.