Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Notification 2019 – Opening for Various SRF Posts
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of SRF. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University|
|Type of Employment||TN Govt Jobs|
|Location||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Teaching Assistant /Senior Research Fellow|
|Walk-in-Interview||12.12.2019 to 18.12.2019|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Research Fellow – 02
- Senior Research Fellow – 11
- Technical Assistant- 02
- Field Assistant – 01
- Research Associate – 02
- JRF – The candidates must have passed B.Sc. (Agri./ Horti.) or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- SRF – The candidates must have passed a Master’s degree from Farm University (Professional)in Biotechnology / Bioinformatics/or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Technical Assistant-The candidates must have passed a Diploma in Agri. / Horti./Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Field Assistant -The candidates must have passed Diploma in Agriculture /Horticulture or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Research Associate – The candidates must have passed a Ph.D. in Biotechnology/ Plant Breeding and Genetics or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs.35,000/-
- Field Assistant – Rs.16,000/-
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.20,000/-
- Research Associate – Rs. 49, 000/-
- Technical Assistant – Rs.20,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.tnau.ac.in
- The date, time and place of the interview may be confirmed well in advance with the concerned employer prior to the interview. All original certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, publications, and other relevant documents should be produced at the time of the interview. Eligible candidates are requested to apply in the prescribed application form available with Dean, Centre for Students Welfare / Deans of the affiliated colleges’ concern along with the self-attested xerox copies of the relevant supporting documents.
- The Director (Agri-Business Management)
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview: 12.12.2019 to 18.12.2019
- Notification Link: Click Here