TN MRB Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Surgeon Posts | Total Vacancies 123 | Last Date 19.05.2020 | Tamilnadu MRB Recruitment Notification @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in
TN MRB Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited by Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamilnadu through online mode up to 19.05.2020 for walk-in selection for Direct Recruitment to the post of Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) on temporary basis in Tamil Nadu Medical Service. Recently TN MRB has issued a new job notice [NOTIFICATION NO: 01/MRB/2020] on 12.05.2020 regarding 123 vacancies. Applicants who are searching government jobs in Tamilnadu can use this Tamilnadu MRB Jobs 2020. According to the MRN TN recruitment notification, these 123 vacancies are assigned for TN MRB Assistant Surgeon vacancy and discipline wise vacancy details are given below.
|Details Of Tamilnadu MRB Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamilnadu|
|Job Category||State Govt.|
|Job Role||Assistant Surgeon (Speciality)|
|Qualification||MBBS Degree with PG Degree (MD/ MS) / DNB / PG Diploma in the concerned Specialty.||Total Vacancy||123|
|Last Date||19.05.2020 - Walkin date : 21.05.2020 to 23.05.2020|
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 123 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Discipline wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Discipline||No of Vacancy|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||50|
|Social Preventive Medicine||23|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu MRB Assistant Surgeon (Speciality) Vacancy
- Applicants should hold MBBS Degree with PG Degree (MD/ MS) / DNB / PG Diploma in the concerned Specialty.
- Candidates should have registered their name in the Tamil Nadu Medical Council.
- Must have served as House Surgeon (CRRI) for a period of not less than twelve months.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
MRB Selection Procedure
- Selection will be based on Walk in Selection and it will be based on the marks scored by the candidate in PG Degree / DNB / PG Diploma in concerned Speciality.
- There will be no written or oral examination for these posts.
Walk in Selection details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|21.05.2020 to 23.05.2020||Office of the Medical Services Recruitment Board, 7th floor, DMS Building , DMS Complex, 359, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai- 600 006|
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for SC/SCA/ST/DAP(PH) candidates and Rs.1000 for Other candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online.
How to apply TN MRB Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website mrb.tn.gov.in.
- Click “Notification” find the advertisement “Walk-in’ Selection Notification for Assistant Surgeon (Speciality)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up MRB Tamilnadu Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.