TMC Recruitment 2020 | Tata Memorial Centre | 37 Vacancies | Senior Resident ( SR ) Posts | Last Date 11.07.2020 | Download Online Application Form @ tmc.gov.in
TMC Recruitment 2020 : Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) has announced an advertisement notification for various Senior Resident Positions dated on 26.06.2020. They advised to apply online through their official website https://tmc.gov.in on or before 11.07.2020. There are nearly 37 career jobs are available for the HOMI BHABHA CANCER HOSPITAL, VARANASI & MAHAMANA PANDIT MADAN MOHAN MALAVIYA CANCER CENTRE, VARANASI. People who are looking for the Uttar Pradesh Jobs can make use of this chance. The candidates are required to download the submitted application and send to [email protected] alongwith the relevant supporting documents pertaining to candidate’s education and experience. You can download the TMC online application form and latest job notifications on the official website @ tmc.gov.in.
Shortlisting of the candidates will be done on the basis of the documents submitted. Separate application should be submitted for each post. Tata Memorial Centre selects the candidates based on the performance during the Written Examination/ Interview. Finalized candidate will be posted on any of the TMC unit locations of Uttar Pradesh. 6. Online applications in the prescribed form must be filled out completely in all respects. Incomplete applications will be rejected. No other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are requested to check the official site frequently for more information related to Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) vacancy, upcoming TMC Varanasi recruitment notices, admit cards, result, syllabus, answer key, merit list etc.
|Details Of TMC Latest Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Role||Senior Resident|
|Qualification||Graduate / Post-Graduate / Post-Doctoral Degree||Total Vacancy||37|
|Job Location||, Uttar Pradesh|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Eligibility Criteria for TMC Career Vacancy :
For more information regarding educational, age, relaxation & reservation, mode of application & so on refer Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Official Notification.
Educational Qualification :
- All Graduate/ Post-Graduate/ Post-Doctoral Degree/ Diploma must be recognized by Medical Council of India.
Age Limit :
- Age limit should be 40 years for each post.
Selection Process :
- Selection would be based on Written Examination / Interview.
Application Fee & Payment Mode :
- Candidates (General & OBC) shall pay the online application fee of Rs. 300/- by using Debit Card/ Credit Card. SC/ST/Female candidates/ Persons with disabilities are exempted from paying application fees.
Application Mode :
- Online mode
Steps to Apply & Download TMC Online Registration Application Form Job Notification 2020:
- Go to the official website “https://tmc.gov.in”.
- Pick the “Careers” from the menu bar.
- Find the advertisement with name & no “ No. 45/2020” respectively.
- Click on “View” to download the TMC recruitment notification & choose “Online Application Form” to download apply online link.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly once you crossed their criteria.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.