Tata Memorial Centre Notification 2019 – Opening for Various Residents Posts
Tata Memorial Centre has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Residents. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Tata Memorial Centre|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Senior Resident, Medical Officer|
Details of Vacancies:
- Medical Officers – 05
- Senior Resident – 12
- Medical Officers – The candidates must have passed M.B.B.S or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Senior Resident – The candidates must have passed M.D./ D.N.B or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 40 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Medical Officers – Rs.72,000/-
- Senior Resident – Rs.86,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply in Walk-in-interview Mode:
Log on to the official website www.tmc.gov.in
Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
Fill the application form with the required details.
Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Homi Bhaba Cancer Hospital,
Ghanti Mill Road, Lahartara, Old Loco Colony, Shivapurwa
Varanasi, Uttar pradesh-221002
Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Notification Link: Click Here