ThoughtSpot Off Campus Drive 2020 | Accountant | B.Com / M.Com / CA | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : ThoughtSpot – ThoughtSpot is on a mission to create a more fact-driven world. Our platform is disrupting the $200B+ analytics market industry by making it 1000x faster and easier for non-technical business people to answer their own data questions, based on innovations in search engines, in-memory large-scale computing & AI technology. With ThoughtSpot, anyone from C-suite executives to front-line employees can use a simple search to instantly analyze billions of rows of data and leverage artificial intelligence to get relevant insights on questions they might not have thought to ask. If you’re looking to solve hard problems in a large market, this is the role for you!
|Details Of ThoughtSpot Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Qualification||B.Com / M.Com / CA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For ThoughtSpot Jobs 2020 :
- Assisting with the creation of desktop procedures/SOP documentation
- Audit preparation including Internal Audit
- Accounts Payable & Employee reimbursements
- General ledger accounting & reconciliations
- As appropriate, other special projects may apply
- Statutory workings and reconciliations
- Documentation for Internal Finance Controls
Skills Required For ThoughtSpot Jobs 2020 :
- Strong Microsoft Office skills ( i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint )
- Exceptional attention to detail and oral and written communication skills
- Willingness and eagerness to both lead and learn on the job
- Maintains a positive attitude and willing to put in the time, effort and drive needed to ensure the internship further develops and inspires the candidate as they head back to school.
Documents to be Carried for ThoughtSpot Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For ThoughtSpot Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.