Terra Economics Off Campus Drive 2020 | Data Engineer | BE / B.Tech | New Delhi | Apply Online
Company Profile : Terra Economics – At Terra Economics & Analytics Lab (TEAL), we are building an end-to-end decision support platform for land and property in India for banks, housing finance companies, NBFCs, real estate/infrastructure developers and retail investors. Our analytical tools and services will utilize collated, organized and interpreted data from land records, property registrations, tax filings, court mandates, land-use regulations, master plans, cadastral surveys, infrastructure plans, municipal by-laws, building codes and planning requirements. We are bringing together a team of top engineers, researchers and lawyers to work on solving multiple problems associated with the state of land and property data in India.
||Company Name||Terra Economics|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Data Engineer|
|Qualification||BE /B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||, New Delhi|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Terra Economics Jobs 2020 :
As a Data Engineer at TEAL, you’ll be taking the plunge into a rich data lake that includes everything from satellite data to legal court orders. You’ll be hustling and getting your hands dirty with every part of the data pipeline always having an implicit appreciation for how all of this data will ultimately power a revolutionary real estate risk platform.
Your day-to-day will include either all or some of the following:
- Constantly scoping out new data sources to complement existing ones
- Creating and maintaining distributed web scrapers using Python, RabbitMQ and other technologies
- Architecting and managing data pipelines where data flows into multiple end-points including, but not limited to, Postgres, MongoDB and Apache Solr
- Documenting workflows and constantly iterating to create better data infrastructure
Skills Required For Terra Economics Jobs 2020 :
- Are proficient in Python or any other object-oriented language
- Have worked with large (millions to hundreds of millions of rows in a SQL database) interdisciplinary datasets
- Have scraped difficult websites and have some experience working with various data APIs
- Are patient and methodical with unstructured and messy data
- Are always hungry to learn newer and better technologies to make the data ecosystem faster, smoother and less silo-ed
Extra brownie points if you:
- Have some experience working with large-scale search indexing
- Have performed geospatial analyses in some capacity
- Have created and managed data lakes in the cloud
Documents to be Carried for Terra Economics Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Terra Economics Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.