Teradata Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Teradata – It’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so you can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to your business. We call it pervasive data intelligence, and only Teradata has the industry-leading products, expertise and services to deliver it today; so, you can remain focused on driving your digital transformation. The continual investment, experimentation and uncertainty ends here.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||2 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Teradata Jobs 2020 :
EAS is an analytic solution that acquires data from transactional (ERP) systems and creates an analytic environment on Teradata. This is a position for a Software Engineer in the EAS Engineering team in Bangalore, India. This is an experienced C++/JAVA Engineer position with a preferred emphasis in C++ development.
This role involves designing, developing and supporting C++ based UDF’s (User Defined Functions) used for transforming large volumes of data in the Teradata Database. This engineer must have C++ development, a strong object-oriented analysis and design skills. Responsibilities include working closely with the engineering team to review feature/product requirements, provide input on architecture, preparation of specifications, design, prototype and develop applications which satisfies requirements.
- Work with other EAS application engineers on the design, prototype, development and support of all elements of business applications.
- Support critical customer issues and provide solutions as per Teradata Support SLAs.
- Create specifications in support of design, and development
- Provide user interaction test design, develop and execute tests (document, test).
- Planning and scoping of analytical development activities
- Contribute in other areas of the application, as needed.
Skills Required For Teradata Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or applicable experience. 2+ years of experience with C++ and Java.
- Business application development experience preferred.
- Good Knowledge and experience with SQL and advanced database concepts is a must. Experience with developing User Defined Functions is required.
- Experience with ERP applications like SAP would be a big plus.
- Familiarity with character set encoding would be preferred.
Documents to be Carried for Teradata Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Teradata Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.