TE Connectivity Recruitment 2020 | Mechanical Test Engineer | Diploma / BE / B.Tech – Mechanical | Bangalore | Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : TE Connectivity – TE’s Medical business unit, part of the Industrial Solutions segment, offers medical device OEMs, a complete product offering, and capability portfolio for minimally invasive, imaging, surgical, diagnostic, and therapeutic devices. With more than 350 design engineers and a global presence in all key medical device hubs, we are a premier partner to the world’s leading medical technology companies for their next-generation medical devices.
|Details Of TE Connectivity Recruitment 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||TE Connectivity|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Mechanical Test Engineer|
|Qualification||Diploma / BE / B.Tech - Mechanical||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||2 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Eligibility Criteria For TE Connectivity Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: Diploma / BE / B.Tech – Mechanical
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2016 / 2017 graduates
Job Description For TE Connectivity Jobs 2020 :
- Hands on experience in mechanical testing of Connectors and Electromechanical components
- Should have independently operated Universal testing machine (UTM). Additionally should be able to prepare samples, set-up test rigs, perform and compile reports.
- Must understand mechanical test specification, like Auto Industry standard LV214 and standards.
- Experience in dust/ water tightness testing, cross sectioning, microscopic analysis of metals / plastics is an added advantage.
- Networking with internal customers (India / affiliates) and external customers for understanding test requirements
- Good learning agility / passion to explore / learning on the fly
- Innovative and implement continuous improvement
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to create and sustain best practices
Documents to be Carried for TE Connectivity Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For TE Connectivity Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.