TE Connectivity Recruitment 2020 | Design Engineer | BE, B.Tech – Mechanical | Pune, Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : TE Connectivity – TE’s Medical business unit, part of the Industrial Solutions segment, offers medical device OEMs, a complete product offering, and capability portfolio for minimally invasive, imaging, surgical, diagnostic, and therapeutic devices. With more than 350 design engineers and a global presence in all key medical device hubs, we are a premier partner to the world’s leading medical technology companies for their next-generation medical devices.
||Company Name||TE Connectivity|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Design Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech - Mechanical||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||2 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For TE Connectivity Jobs 2020 :
- Analyze engineering drawings, preparation of assembly automation layouts, concept for jigs and fixture / die.
- Connect with engineering teams, initiate of designs.
- Perform engineering calculations as related to machine and tool designs.
- Produces working drawings, detail drawings and bills of materials for equipment, sub-assemblies or product.(Creo & ZWCAD).
- Responsible for communicating time estimates and resource requirements on design tasks to the team lead and project managers.
- Interaction with CFT for reviews, trials, evaluation of component / tooling elements.
- Conversant with drafting standards, GPS / GD&T systems.
Skills Required For TE Connectivity Jobs 2020 :
- PG/ BE / B-tech in Mechanical Engineering (with tooling background)
- Post Diploma in Tool design (NTTF /GTTC)
- Knowledge on
- Stamping and assembly line procedures.
- Tool material, material specifications, heat treatment and its processes.
- Tool building, Tool assembly, measurement, testing and tool room processes.
- ISO/TS requirement.
- 2 or 3 years of experience in various engineering field related to connector automation and equipment design , product and process development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentations and public speaking.
- Working knowledge on MS Office tool. (MS Excel, Word & Power point).
- Stamping / Molding design will be an added advantage.
Documents to be Carried for TE Connectivity Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For TE Connectivity Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.