TCS Off Campus Drive 2019 | TCS Science Graduates Hiring Drive | Freshers | B.Sc/ B.Voc/ BCA | 2019 & 2020 Batch | Across India | Last Date: 17th November 2019
Company: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2013 revenues. TCS has been recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Best in Industry
- B.Sc, BCA and B.Voc (Computer science and IT) are eligible
- Percentage Criteria – 50% throughout in X/ XII/ B.Sc/ BCA/ B.Voc (3 years) in Computer Science or IT
- Overall Gap in Academics not to exceed 2 years. Extended Education will not be allowed.
- For 2019 batch, candidates should not have any standing arrears at the time of appearing for TCS interview.
- For 2020 batch, candidates are allowed to have 2 standing arrears at the time of appearing for TCS interview.
- The selection process is based on Online Test and Interview.
- Test Pattern for TCS Hiring Assessment:
- The test will have 40 (MCQ or Fill-in-the-blank type) questions to be answered in 90 minutes. It comprises three sections
Quantitative Aptitude (15 questions, 45 minutes):
- The Quantitative Section will have simple questions from school-level math from topics like linear algebra, ratio and proportion, speed-distance, geometry, time and work, profit and loss, areas and volumes, coordinate geometry, probability and statistics, number systems, trigonometry, calculus and data interpretation.
Verbal Ability (15 questions, 15 minutes):
- Verbal Ability will have simple questions covering reading comprehension, basic english grammar and sentence construction.
Programming Logic (10 questions, 30 minutes):
- Programming logic will have simple questions requiring you to read and understand short code snippets in C language and identifying what the code does.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online in the following link on or before 28th October 2019.
- Registration Starts on 16th September 2019
- Registration Closes on 17th November 2019
- Hall Ticket issue date: 27th November 2019
- Online test date: 30th November 2019
- Interview date: 6th December 2019
Registration Link: Click Here