TCS Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring Freshers Of 2019 Batch & 2020 Batch
About the Company: Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. TCS is the second-largest Indian company by market capitalization.
Test Name: FutureForwardCareers National Qualifier Test (NQT)
Degree Needed: Arts, Commerce and Science Graduates
Batch Eligible: 2019-20
Job Location: Across India
Last Date To Apply:5 January 2020
Test Date: 18 & 25 January 2020
About #FutureForwardCareers with TCS: #FutureForwardCareers National Qualifier Test (NQT) is designed with the objective to select the best talent in the country from the 2019-20 batch to fuel the growth plan of the organization through its Business 4.0® Strategy. Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that will amplify their career growth. Give your career a jump-start working with Tata Consultancy Services – a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization.
TCS is also one of the country’s largest equal opportunity employer with more than one-lakh female associates and is a continuously ranked a leader in the ‘India’s Most Respected Companies’ survey conducted by the Business World magazine.
Please Note: Candidates do not have to incur any fee/cost to register for the #FutureForwardCareers NQT. We do not charge any fee at any stage of recruitment or selection process nor have authorized any employee/personnel/individual to charge any fee on the organization’s behalf.
The test will have 50 questions that have to be answered in 50 minutes.
It comprises five sections:
- Verbal Ability (10 questions)
- Reading Comprehension (4 questions)
- Logical Reasoning (12 questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude (12 Questions)
- Data Interpretation (12 Questions).
The questions will help us assess your Basic English Grammar, Sentence construction, Logical and analytical abilities, etc.
- Only 2019-20 Arts, Commerce and Science Graduates are eligible for the test.
- B.A Economics, B.Tech, BE, BMM, B.A. Statistics, BA Journalism, CA, ICWA, MBA, M.Sc., MA, M.Com are NOT eligible for the Test.
- Only full-time graduates are eligible (15 years of regular education) – No
- Undergraduates/Correspondence Courses/Part-time/Open school.
- Candidates with a gap of more than 2 years in education are ineligible for the test.
- Candidates should NOT have more than 3 months of work experience to be eligible for the test.
- Candidates should be comfortable working in rotational shifts, including night shifts.
- Postgraduates, students pursuing higher education and/or candidates with active backlogs are not eligible.
Apply Link: Click here
- Registration State Date: 29th November 2019
- Registration End Date: 5th January 2020
- Test Date: 18th & 25th January 2020