Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2020 | Junior Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Chennai , Tamil Nadu
Company Profile : Tata Communications Ltd
Tata Communications is a global company with its roots in the emerging markets. Headquartered in Mumbai and Singapore, it has more than 8,000 employees across 38 countries. The $3.2 billion company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and is the flagship telecoms arm of the $103.3 billion Tata group.
|Details Of Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Company Name||Tata Communications Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer , Service Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 – 2 Years ( Freshers )|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Tata Communications Jobs 2020 :
- Applicants will be responsible for all aspects of engineering activities within the Network and Services team related to Voice, Mobile and Video services activities.
- You will be providing efficient, cost effective and differentiated network services and solution offered to customers.
- You must ensuring all engineering projects, initiatives and processes under purview are in conformance with organizations policies, procedures, budgets and objectives.
- You will have to identifies key engineering initiatives that will be based on customer requirements, network requirements, new applications, services and assesses the technical or infrastructure feasibility with the products team.
- You will have to including design of tools required for operation of these new services and systems for performance and the capacity management.
- Applicants will have to evaluate vendors for outsourcing requirements.
- You will have to define the resolution mechanism to prevent recurrence of escalations.
- Applicants will have to discuss the requirements with Product groups in the conjunction with Sales teams for the complex requirements.
- You will have to provide inputs around feasibility of solution and solution alternatives.
- You will have to review utilization and capacity trends along with sales forecast and evaluate and plan network augmentation projects.
Documents to be Carried for Tata Communications Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Tata Communications Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.