TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 | Technical Assistant & Research Fellow Posts | Total Vacancy 02 | Interview Date 01.07.2020 & 08.07.2020 | VCRI Namakkal Recruitment Notification @ tanuvas.ac.in
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University – Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal has decided to conduct the walk in interview on 01.07.2020 (10.00 a.m.) & 08.07.2020 (11.00 am) at Namakkal to select One Technical assistant & One Research Fellow in the TNSCST scheme. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement to fill up latest TANUVAS Vacancy 2020. As per the TANUVAS recruitment notification, particularly 02 vacancies are allotted for Technical Assistant & Research Fellow post. Applicants who are seeking Tamilnadu government jobs may attend this interview on 1st July 2020 & 8th July 2020.
The appointment will be made purely on temporary basis. Namakkal Veterinary College Recruitment Notification is available in official website i.e. tanuvas.ac.in. Candidates must have possessed undergraduate degree or its equivalent and should have attained prescribed age limit. Selection will be based on interview. Candidates are requested to bring original certificates for attending the interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at VCRI Namakkal [Tamilnadu]. More details of TANUVAS jobs, upcoming notices, latest vacancies, interview questions, merit list and etc. will be updated on official website.
|Details Of TANUVAS Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University – Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal|
|Job Category||State Govt.|
|Job Role||Technical Assistant & Research Fellow|
|Job Location||Namakkal , Tamilnadu|
|Salary||Rs. 5000 to 10000|
|Starting Date||Available Now|
|Last Date||Interview On : 01.07.2020 (TA) & 08.07.2020 (RF)|
TANUVAS Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the notification, 02 vacancies are filled by TANUVAS and post wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for TANUVAS Technical Assistant & Research Fellow Vacancy
- Technical Assistant: Undergraduate degree from science subject or its equivalent.
- Research Fellow: Graduate degree in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Zoology.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on their performance in interview.
Walk in Interview Details
- Eligible applicants may attend the interview at prescribed venue and interview details are given below.
|Name of the Post||Date & Time||Venue|
|Technical Assistant||01.07.2020 [10.00 am]||Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal|
|Research Fellow||08.07.2020 [11.00 am]||Department of Animal Nutrition, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal|
How to get Tamilnadu Veterinary Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website tanuvas.ac.in.
- Click “Job vacancies” find the advertisement “A walk in interview will be conducted on 01.07.2020 (10.00 a.m.) at Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal to select one technical assistant in the TNSCST scheme “Mitigation of ammonia gas emission from intensified poultry production” then click on the advertisement. Also click “A walk in interview will be held on 08.07.2020, 11.00 a.mat Department of Animal Nutrition, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal for the selection of one number of Research Fellow.“
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
|Walk in Interview date||01.07.2020 (TA) & 08.07.2020 (RF)|