TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 | Project Associate Posts | Total Vacancies 01 | Last Date 10.09.2020 | Tamilnadu Veterinary Recruitment Notification @ tanuvas.ac.in
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has released the recruitment advertisement [Advertisement No. 01/ ZRL – DBT scheme/ Project Associate-I/ TANUVAS Canine Research Centre & Network/ DCAHS/ TANUVAS/ 2020] for the engagement of Project Associate Posts. As per the TANUVAS recruitment notification, particularly 01 vacancy is allotted for this recruitment. Applicants who are seeking Tamilnadu government jobs should send the filled application form & brief CV to given mail address on or before the last date 10.09.2020.
TANUVAS Chennai recruitment Notification is available in official website. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. Candidates must hold M.V.Sc./ Master Degree from recognized board or university and should have attained prescribed age limit. TANUVAS selection will be based on their performance in online interview and online interview will be conducted on 15.09.2020. Selected aspirants will be placed at Chennai. More details of TANUVAS jobs, upcoming notices, latest vacancies, interview questions, merit list and etc. will be updated on official website.
|Details Of TANUVAS Chennai Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Project Associate|
|Qualification||Master degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences / M.V.Sc||Total Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Refer Offcial Notice|
|Starting Date||Available Now ( Interview )|
|Last Date||10.09.2020 ( Online Interview )|
|Apply Mode||Online (Email)|
Eligibility Criteria for TANUVAS Project Associate Posts
- Applicants should hold Master degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences/ M.V.Sc or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from recognized University.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- TANUVAS selection will be based on their performance in online interview and online interview will be conducted on 15.09.2020.
- Applicants should submit the application via online (mail)
- Mail Address: [email protected]
How to apply TANUVAS Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website tanuvas.ac.in.
- Click “job vacancies” find the advertisement “A On-line interview would be conducted for the following position in the DBT funded Project “Developing Recombinase Polymerase Assay based Diagnostics for Detection of Pathogenic Leptospires” functioning in the Zoonoses Research Laboratory, Centre for Animal Health Studies, TANUVAS, Madhavaram Milk Colony Campus, Chennai – 600 051” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given mail address before the last date ends.