TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for Lab Assistant , Business Liaison Officer Posts | Last date : 28.09.2020 | Apply Online @ www.tanuvas.ac.in
TANUVAS Lab Assistant, Liaison Officer Jobs 2020: Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, MBA for 03 Lab Assistant, Liaison Officer Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 05.09.2020 to 28.09.2020. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before applying online to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
|Details Of TANUVAS Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Job Category||State Governmet job|
|Job Role||Lab Assistant, Liaison Officer|
|Qualification||B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, MBA||Total Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Job Location||, Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.20,000-40,000 (per month)|
Total Vacancies: 03 Posts
|Business Liaison Officer|
There is no application fee required for TANUVAS Lab Assistant, Liaison Officer Recruitment.
|Lab Assistant||B.Sc (Life Science) or B.Tech (Biological Science)|
|Business Liaison Officer||M.Sc (Life Science) + MBA or B.Tech (Biotech/Bio Medical/Bio Informatics/Instrumentation/Genetic/Gene Technology)|
Pay Scale: Rs.20,000 – 40,000
|Lab Assistant||Rs.20,000 per month|
|Business Liaison Officer||Rs.40,000 per month|
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply for TANUVAS Lab Assistant, Liaison Officer Job 2020
Candidates willing to be a part of TANUVAS have to apply for latest TANUVAS Recruitment 2020 for Lab Assistant, Liaison Officer posts through Online mode from 05.09.2020 to 28.09.2020. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official TANUVAS website www.tanuvas.ac.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Lab Assistant, Liaison Officer Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University asks. Else, move for next step.
- Send the application to the Mail ID : [email protected] and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.