Synamedia Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / BCA / MCA | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Synamedia – As an independent business, Synamedia is committed to providing the world’s most complete, secure and advanced end-to-end open video delivery solution. Building on more than 30 years of expertise, the firm is the largest global provider of video solutions, trusted by over 200 top satellite DTH, cable, telco and OTT operators, content owners and broadcasters. Synamedia is backed by the Permira funds.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / BCA / MCA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Synamedia Jobs 2020 :
- We are looking for full stack enterprise developer for our Bangalore center who will work on development of Infinite platform.
Skills Required For Synamedia Jobs 2020 :
- Develop and maintain software modules based on C / C on a Linux platform.
- Integrate new RDK-based devices by testing, validating, and debugging their software.
- Utilize network management protocols to help improve product functionalities.
- High quality code deliverable, with focus on performance, stability and quality.
- Working in highly collaborative environment, multi-site teams and environments.
- Analyzing the defects at root level and fixing them without regressions.
- Develop tools, scripts or processes to drive more automation and efficiency.
- Operate within an Agile development environment
Personal Attributes :
- Professional Experience of C/C and Embedded Linux development preferably in Networking products.
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Shall be a CCNA certified Professional. Additional CCNP Certification will be a huge plus.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented concepts.
- Knowledge of network protocols and stacks such as TCP, UDP, SNMP, IPv6.
- Ability to pick up new code, understand it, and modify/enhance it.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills and strong team collaboration skills
Selection Process For Synamedia Jobs 2020 :
- Online Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
How To Apply For Synamedia Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.