Sutherland Off Campus Drive 2020 Hiring For Software Developer Position – B.E / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Sutherland Off Campus Drive 2020: Managed services company providing an array of technology assets to the world’s largest organizations, resulting in productivity increases, cost savings, and deep insights.
|Details Of Sutherland Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Sutherland Global|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Professional , Software Developer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description: Sutherland is seeking a Software Developer who plays an active role in the end-to-end phases of Software Development Lifecycle. We are a group of dynamic and driven individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Software Developer in this role gets to:
- Developing and testing software and maintain a software product or family of products/solution: Provide complex code modification, testing and debugging tasks. Provide high-level analysis related to software design and development and solve problems.
- As a software engineer, the candidate should design and code: Complex units/modules/products that meet functional and business requirements on schedule and within budget.
- He/She should evaluate the impact of software performance: And recommend changes to the software design team. Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and
Written format and assist: In strategic research and design as directed.
Key duties would include:
- Participate in the plan, develop, build, test phases of software development
- Put forward calculated time estimates of work to be done on a project
- Participate in design, code, test-case reviews with other developers
- Perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections
- Develop and execute customer-focused test cases and maintain associated records
- Develop and utilize automated test scripts to perform duties
- Record issues into a defect-tracking system
- Follow-up and close issues entered into the defect-tracking system
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Good understanding of OOP concepts
- Hands-on experience in C# programming
- Understanding of advanced concepts in .Net framework:
- CLR & Assemblies
- Events & Delegates, Multi-threading
- Networking: Sockets, Web Application & Web Service
- Interoperability using COM, Window API
- Unit Testing Framework (NUnit), Debugging & Diagnostics
- A good foundation on Design Patterns
Documents to be Carried for Sutherland Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Sutherland Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
NOTE : Apply Before the link Expires.