Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2020 | Associate Manager | MBA / PGDM | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : Standard Chartered Bank – Standard Chartered is a British global banking and financial administrations organization. Its headquarter based on london, England. They benefit as much as possible from our profound roots in quickly creating Asian, African and Middle Eastern neighborhood markets to search out circumstances every step of the way. Setting a specific spotlight on supporting clients who exchange, work or contribute over our impression.
It works a system of in excess of 1,200 branches and outlets crosswise over in excess of 70 nations and around 87,000 representative are working. It is an all inclusive keep money with tasks in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury administrations. Their principle plan to help reasonable monetary and social advancement.
|Details Of Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Standard Chartered Bank|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Manager|
|Qualification||MBA / GDM||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description For Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2020 :
- Responsible for handling EORP related queries and uploads supporting Business GOR team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Engage and manage Group / Country operational risk stakeholders in the design, development and changes of operational risk systems
- Monitoring of Query & Bulk Upload TAT & Resolution
- Monitoring of Sharepoint updation
- Handling user / Management escalations
- Preparation of monthly SRM / BORC deck
- Team engagement
Skills Required For Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2020 :
- Ability to create effective work relationships across functions & Business
- Can work independently to strict timeframes
- Strong team collaboration skills to mobilize operational risk teams in business and functions to collectively deliver system priorities
- Focused, organized and results-oriented
- People management skills to leverage on strengths available in the team
Selection Process For Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2020 :
- Online Written Aptitude exam
- Personal Interview
- HR Round
Documents to be Carried for Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Standard Chartered Bank Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.