Staff Selection Commission 2020 – Opening for 5874 CHSL (10+2) Posts
Staff Selection Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of CHSL (10+2). Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Combined Higher Secondary Level|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- The candidates must have passed 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
Salary Package: Rs. 19,000 – Rs. 81,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.12.2019 to 14.01.2020