SSC Recruitment 2020 | Sub-Inspector Posts | Total Vacancies 1564 | Last Date 16.07.2020 | SSC CPO 2020 Notification PDF @ ssc.nic.in
SSC Recruitment 2020: Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the Open Competitive Examination for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs). SSC invites online mode application from degree holders. There are 1564 vacancies are filled by SSC and Post wise vacancy details are given below. According to the SSC CPO 2020 Notification, these vacancies are allocated for SSC CPO SI vacancy. Applicants who are searching jobs in central govt can make the SSC onlie registration from 17.06.2020 and SSC apply online link has been activated. The last date tpo submission of SSC CPO SI recruitment online application is 16.07.2020.
SSC CPO SI Recruitment Process will be based on CBT, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET) and Detailed Medical Examination (DME). SSC CPO SI Exam will be held from 29.09.2020 to 05.10.2020 for Paper I and 01.03.2021 for Paper II. Selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV. Before apply to SSC Latest openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. SSC CPO SI 2020 Notification & SSC recruitment apply online link is available @ ssc.nic.in. More details of SSC SI vacancy, upcoming SSC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Staff Selection Commission shortly SSC is an Indian government agency to recruit staffs. SSC is further divided into several regional offices such as Northern Region (SSCNR), Eastern Region (SSCER), Western Region (SSCWR), Central Region (SSCCR), Southern Region (SSCSR), North Eastern Region (SSCNER), North Western Region (SSCNWR), Madhya Pradesh Region (SSCMPR) and Karnataka Kerala region (SSCKKR). SSC has been functioning since 4th November 1975 nearly 41 years ago. Headquarter of SSC has been located in New Delhi until now. The main role of Staff selection commission is to recruit staffs for the central government under various departments, ministries and also subordinate offices.
|Details Of SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Category||Central Govt.|
|Job Role||Sub Inspector (GD) & Sub Inspector (Executive)|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree||Total Vacancy||1564|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Rs.35,400 - 1,12,400|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
SSC CPO 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 1564 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|SI in Delhi Police (Male)||91||Rs.35,400-1,12,400|
|SI in Delhi Police (Female)||78|
|SI (GD) in CAPF||1395|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Sub Inspector Vacancy
SSC CPO SI Educational Qualification
- Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01.01.2021.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- SSC CPO SI Recruitment Process will be based on CBT, Physical Standard Test ( PST ) / Physical Endurance Test ( PET ) and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online (BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, mastercard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards) or offline (SBI Challan).
SSC CPO 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Date to Apply||17.06.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||16.07.2020|
|Last date to make online payment||18.07.2020|
|Last date to generate offline challan||20.07.2020|
|Last date to make payment via Challan||22.07.2020|
|Paper I CBT date||29.09.2020 to 05.10.2020|
|Paper II CBT date||01.03.2021|
How to apply SSC CPO Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website ssc.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “ Notice of Examination for Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2020 ”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill SSC Jobs Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.