SSB Recruitment 2020 | Constable Posts | Total Vacancies 1522 | Last Date 20.12.2020 | SSB Constable Tradesman Recruitment Notification @ ssb.nic.in
SSB Recruitment 2020: Sashastra Seema Bal – Ministry of Home Affairs invites online application from Indian Citizens, Nepal or Bhutan for filling up 1522 vacancies in SSB. Receently it SSB has recently released the recruitment advertisement [NO: 338/RC/SSB/Combine Advertisement/CTs/2020] for Constable posts. Aspirants who are looking for 10th pass jobs in central govt can make the SSB Constable Recruitment online registration at SSB recruitment portal (www.ssbrectt.gov.in) 20.12.2020 (Extended) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
SSB Constable Recruitment apply online link and Sashastra Seema Bal Recruitment notification is available in official website (ssb.nic.in/ www.ssbrectt.gov.in). Aspirants must have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from recognized board. SSB will select the candidates on the basis of Written test/ PET/ PST/ Interview. After that selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in India. Contenders have to pay required fee via online mode. More details of www.ssb.nic.in Recruitment vacancy, upcoming SSB Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Sashastra Seema Bal|
|Job Category||Central govt jobs , Defence jobs|
|Job Role||Constable Tradesman|
|Qualification||10thStd, 12thStd||Total Vacancy||1522 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 21,700 - 69,100 (per month)|
|Last Date||20.12.2020 (Extended)|
About Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), is one of the Indian Central Armed Police Forces under the control of Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. It was previously known as Special Service Bureau. It was established on 20 December 1963. The Main function is to provide security to the people living in border areas, to prevent trans-border crimes, smuggling and any other illegal activities, to prevent unauthorized entry into the territory of India, to carry out civic action programme in the area of responsibility and to perform any other duty assigned by the Central Government.
SSB Vacancy Details
- As per the SSB notification, overall 1522 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment and trade wise vacancy details are given below
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Constable (Laboratory Assistant)||21|
|Constable (Carpenter, Plumber, Painter)||16|
|Constable (Tailor, Cobbler, Gardener, Cook, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala, Water Carrier, Waiter)||745|
Eligibility Criteria for SSB Constable Tradesman (CTs) Vacancy
- Aspirants must have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from recognized board.
|Constable (Driver)||Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized board & must possess valid heavy vehicle driving license|
|Constable (Laboratory Assistant)||Matriculation with Science & should have certificate in Laboratory Assistant course from a recognized board or institution|
|Constable (Veterinary)||Tenth or Matriculation with Science from a recognized board or institution|
|Constable (Ayah)||Tenth or Matriculation with Science from a recognized board or institution|
|Constable (Carpenter, Plumber, Painter)||Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized board & Two years Diploma from recognized Industrial Training Institute|
|Constable (Tailor, Cobbler, Gardener, Cook, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala, Water Carrier, Waiter)||Matriculation or Equivalent from a recognized board & Two years Diploma from recognized Industrial Training Institute|
- Constable (Driver): 21 to 27 years.
- Constable (Lab Assistant, Veterinary, Ayah, Carpenter, Plumber & Painter): 18 to 25 years.
- All Other Trades: 18 to 33 years.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Constable (Driver)||21-27 years|
|Constable (Laboratory Assistant)||18-25 years|
|Constable (Veterinary)||18-25 years|
|Constable (Ayah)||18-25 years|
|Constable (Carpenter, Plumber, Painter)||18-25 years|
|Constable (Tailor, Cobbler, Gardener, Cook, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala, Water Carrier, Waiter)||18-23 years|
- SSB selection will be based on Written Test/ PST/ PET/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for UR/ EWS/ OBC candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ Women/ EXSM candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via net banking, credit card, debit card & challan.
How to apply SSB Constable Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website ssbrectt.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- SSB Constable Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up SSB Jobs Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.