Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online for 109 Physiotherapist, Strength and Conditioning Expert Posts | Last date : 21.10.2020 | Apply Online @ sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
Sports Authority of India Physiotherapist, Strength and Conditioning Expert Jobs 2020: Sports Authority of India has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed Bachelor.Degree, MPT for 109 Physiotherapist, Strength and Conditioning Expert Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online from 01.10.2020 to 21.10.2020. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy can read the full notification before applying online to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
|Organization Name||Sports Authority of India|
|Job Category||Central Got Jobs|
|Job Role||Physiotherapist, Strength and Conditioning Expert|
|Qualification||Bachelor.Degree, MPT||Total Vacancy||109 Posts|
|Job Location||, All India|
|Salary||Rs.40,000 - 1,50,000 (per month)|
Total Vacancies: 109 Posts
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Strength and Conditioning Expert||62|
|Strength and Conditioning Expert||Bachelor of Sports & Exercise Science or Science in Sports Science or Sports Coaching & Exercise Science|
|Physiotherapist||Masters in Physiotherapy|
- 45 Years
|Strength and Conditioning Expert||Lead||Rs.1,00,000 – Rs.1,50,000|
|Strength and Conditioning Expert||II||Rs.60,000 – Rs.80,000|
|Physiotherapist||I||Rs.40,000 – Rs.60,000|
|Physiotherapist||II||Rs.60,000 – Rs.80,000|
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply for Sports Authority of India Physiotherapist, Strength and Conditioning Expert Job 2020
Candidates willing to be a part of Sports Authority of India have to apply for latest Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2020 for Physiotherapist, Strength and Conditioning Expert posts through Online mode from 01.10.2020 to 21.10.2020. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official Sports Authority of India website sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Physiotherapist, Strength and Conditioning Expert Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply/ Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Sports Authority of India asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.